Place and kind of death

Death can occur anywhere. - In a hospital, on the street, or at home. Wherever this may happen it is best to contact our Funeral Parlour to give you guidance. If death has occured in a hospital then the death certificate will be issued by the hospital. If it has occured at home then we will send a doctor to see to the deceased and issue a death certificate. In case of sudden deaths caused by car accident or other, then law enforcement will be contacted (due to insurance company implications) and also transfering the deceased to the mortuary.