Dead repatriation worldwide
Dead preparation and transportation services from Athens Greece to any worldwide destination including autopsy €2190
Our office is responsible for transportation and delivery of the dead in the specific airport of the country chosen by the family.
More details for dead repatriation can be found here
Our price-package for dead transportation includes the following:
- High resistance, good looking coffin, suitable for funeral ceremony in destination
- The necessary special package for international air-transportations. We use an advance technique which reduces the total weight and cost of cargo
- Necessary hearse - personnel (transfer to cemetery in Athens)
- Two days in cemetery's freeze
- Autopsy in Attica
- Clean and preparation of the dead. Light make up is permitted for international transportations
- Dress of the dead (with clothes from the family).
- Heavy Embalmment and certification (required)
- Announcement and registration of the death
- Translation of documents in the language required at destination from the Foreign Minister of Greece or the Embassy of the destination country in Athens
- The necessary international licences
- Required seals of Hague according to destination country
- Hearse and personnel for the transfer to the airport of El. Venizelos for the departure
Our price-package does not include:
- Cargo cost as is. We don't charge commision on cargo cost. We always give you a very close approximation of the exact pricing before shipping. The exact cargo cost appears in the cargo's receipt, which we always give to the family.
- Any expenses asked from the Embassy of destination country (most countries accept the translation of Greek Foreign Minister without extra fee)
- Autopsy cost outside of Athens
- Better quality or bigger than average size coffin (affects the cargo cost)
- Transfer from greek islands or mainland to Athens if required
- Any extra cost due to cancellation of flights, strikes, etc.
- VAT for our fee.
All international transportations are prepaid.