Dead transportation in Albania
Dead transportation - repatriation in Greek-Albanian border (Kakavia) €950
Our office is responsible for preparing everything required to pass the Greek-Albanian border (papers, translations, embalment, etc).
Our all included price-package for dead transportation to Albania includes:
- High resistance coffin (economic class) for long distance transportations
- Necessary hearse - personnel for the transfer in cemetery of Athens
- Preparation and dress of the dead (with clothes from the family)
- One day in freeze, if necessary
- All the necessary documents for the Greek - Albanian authorities
Our all included price-package for dead transportation to Albania does not include:
- Flower decoration in coffin
- Any extra days in freeze due to holidays, strikes, bad weather, different schedule asked from the family etc.
- Cost of hearsh, tolls and personnel (per km)
- Extra remain of hearse and personnel in destination if asked from the family or for any reason (bad weather, strikes, closed roads,borders etc.)
- Τransfer cost if asked for autopsy. Autopsy by itself is free of charge.
- There is an additional fee when receiving a dead from El. Venizelos airport.
All transportations to Albania must be paid in advance.
All distances are calculated with the use of Google maps from the center of Athens.